Discover the Mysteries of Dog Communication and Handling
Using Body Language
Ever wonder what your dog is trying to tell you? How about what your body is telling your dog? Dogs are experts at reading human body language, but sometimes our bodies lie! Discover the mysteries of dog communication, learn how to handle your dog using appropriate equipment and communicate effectively using body language. Learn the secrets of dog communication and handling with our JWalker & Pet Intel. team of Canine Coaches.
A perfect course for dog owners, individuals and professionals seeking a short and concise delivery.
- Basic canine body language- eyes, tail, ears, hair, mouth, posture
- Body placement -Side, facing, away
- Big and Small- stand, crouch
- Body blocking- claiming personal space
- No Monkey Arms- Stay one unit
- Directive Cue- Line from nose to destination
- Move away, move forward- drive away, pull forward
- Turn towards, turn away-steering using body
- Fast & Slow- changing pace
This course included handouts and video demonstrations. Estimated time to complete is 4 hours.